2015年6月9日火曜日

I would like to correct the injustice of the Japanese bureaucracy.

In Japan version of Watergate.

Criminals is Japanese bureaucracy.

The victim is Japanese politicians and people.

Summuary

I am Japanese.And I love Japan.But Now in Japan, All the Japanese

have serious problem. Japanese bureaucracy make crime just like Watergate.

Government officials responsible for the communication administration

in Japan has earned a profit in the communication crime.


It is the similar composition, United States of  Watergate.


Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications(in japan, We called 'Ministry of Soumu')

has jurisdiction over the the media(telecommunications and jurisdiction over the post).

The Japanese medias will never coverage The news that a disadvantage in bureaucracy.



For that reason, I would like to correct the injustice of the Japanese bureaucracy.

However, I'm in trouble for the Japanese media does not report the fraud of bureaucracy.

So, I'm looking for the person who can spread this problem.

Please tell your Friend this problem if those who can agree to this problem solving.

I suspect that There is a possibility that there are Chinese goverment behind this problem.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿